Saturday, October 31, 2009

Rebuild Your World

My days have found themselves thinking about you. Your smile has caught me off guard. We share stories on the phone and I find myself happy that you have joined me on this journey called life. You tell me of past days, I tell you of past nights and we become closer with every new word brought into our world. You have this knack for surprising me and I have a knack for kissing you. As our world is being rebuilt we watch as the new sun has brought new life to a city left to its own self destruction.

Let this be notice to all that life will be an unpredictable devastating kiss that can destroy but you can always rebuild your world. I know the pain may remain but it won't hurt as much. Life is ever changing but when you need it you will have the right person there at the right time.

No comments:

Post a Comment