Saturday, October 31, 2009

Kodak Moments

There are moments in life that I stopped and freeze framed things in my mind to always remember the memory.

I lay here with you sleeping on my chest. You look so peaceful in your dreams. Here I lay loving this moment. I say a prayer thank God for this blessing this moment for me to live. I thank you for these are the moments a man is meant to live and cherish. You breathe lightly on me and I realize that I have never known love as I do with you. I want this to be the way I live forever. You and me.

In the Background the band plays, the crowd is as live as they can be singing, laughing and screaming at the top of their lungs! I stand there behind you watching you sing with the biggest smile on your face. You heart is cheering with joy of uncontrollable emotion! Your jumping up and down the expressing every bit of the songs played. I am there right with you knowing that this is a moment I will never forget with you.

I lay there and for the first time I feel you lay upon my chest. You look up at me and I am taken back by the beauty that I have found. Our lips finally meet and here on this day I felt the fire rise in me. We have waited for this moment for what seemed like years. I have never been so surprised by a woman as I was when we were finally together. You were even more stunning and amazing then I would have ever thought. Though I had to leave know that I truly could have stayed there with a complete smile in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment