Saturday, October 31, 2009

Your Name Still Brings a Smile to My Face

I thought it would be another day woke up, brushed my teeth, took a shower, got ready for the day and headed out to the world. I was waiting for my coffee and there outside I saw you walk by. Your smile still an amazing gift to the world. You hit my heart like your kiss to my lips a true butterfly effect. My legs feeling light as I took my coffee walked outside and felt the urge to find you. Your name still rang true in my heart the only woman I have ever loved and your name still brought a smile to my face. My life may never be better then it was but I have managed. You moved on in a path I'm sure I would have love to follow but alas I had to walk this one. I decided that maybe it was better if you lived your life without such a destructive force as me. So I took my coffee and walked in the opposite direction and even though this is the path I chose I still hoped you would come back...to..me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment