Friday, October 30, 2009

Despite My Flaws

Despite My Flaws
You still held strong
Despite My Mistakes
You still show'd love
Despite My Life
You still believed in us.

I was never good for commitment. I used to give amazement then replace it with resentment. You held firm in your belief that I was better below the surface. When your theory was proved wrong still you stood tall. Not willing to give up on your heart against other women you stood apart. Your heart shined even when it felt dark. Hold your title now you have proven to be the CHAMPION OF MY HEART.

Despite My Changes
You still knew
Despite My Vices
You still stayed true
Despite My Misfortune
You still supported your love

Now in this I dedicate this to the Best Woman in my life. Beauty, Brains, and a Bad Ass the only one that could be my wife. Amazingly talented woman that would never be denied. Every obstacle was just another reason to fight. You took love beyond just passion in the bed and brought it to every minute of the day. So here I stand finally holding you in my arms and together these dreams shall be ours. The world cannot stop us from becoming what we are meant to be! Champions of Life.

Despite Myself I finally see what a Real Woman is....You....

1 comment: