Saturday, October 31, 2009

I will take your pain

I sit here in the chair across from your bed watching over you as you endure such pain. Your bones ache and your body has succumb to this tragedy. The worst part is your heart has received the worst blow. I can see the tears your soul cries and my heavy heart can't take it. So I kneel down by your bed side and pray. "Dear Lord, today another one of your angels on earth is hurting. I ask only this that you may allow me to carry their sorrows as my own because she is not meant to carry such a load. My heart can take the atrocities that she holds within her... Amen." As I take your hand in mine, I slowly kiss it. I will take your pain for you. Your heart deserves to have happiness again. Tomorrow you can face what may come with a stronger heart. I will do this for you because my love is as strong as it comes... Sleep now angel for you have a new day ahead of you... Goodnight...

No comments:

Post a Comment