Thursday, October 29, 2009

I say I miss you....but the truth is I'm jus lonely heart...

I looked beyond the light on my desk. There still in the frame was a picture of us. I loved that picture so there it sat a reminder of loved trapped in the past. I feel my heart twinkle an the sight of your smile. I say I miss you... You were the light at the end of my tunnel. I let it fade as I do all great things in my life. They say you only come across 3 true loves in your life. I can happily say you were teh first. I used to relish in your touch. Relinquish my soul to you. Then like I always do I ran from what was perfect for me to what was worst. Though I have chosen to hide myself from the world. I hope you atleast knew at one point you knew everything I was. I sit here staring beyond this light on my desk and I say I miss you.... but the truth is I'm jus lonely tonight. You were always the easy kill. I can't bring myself to call you because I would jus be using your for the moment. Your worth a lifetime not moments in life. I hope you find what I couldn't bring myself to give. May your smile bring joy to anothers world. Here I sit in my own misery......Live on....Love....Trust....Believe....you were always meant to do better then me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment