Thursday, October 29, 2009

Here I sit on this bed looking down at you...

You came to me before your words of doubt or disbelief could leave your mouth. I kissed you soft sensual jus the right amount love. As our eyes closed you leaned in and kissed my chest. I've missed that simple kiss. I kiss your forehead. I look deep into your eyes and I feel the emotions rise in me. I take you in my arms as your legs wrap around me. I carry you to the bed your still wearing your summer dress. As I lay you down I kiss your neck slowly sliding my tongue along to your earlobe. The taste of you is of delightful bliss. Your body rocks in motion as my hand finds your gentle spot. I slide the strap of your dress down as i kiss your shoulders an back to your neck right beneath your chin. I continue to your clavicle then to your beautiful breasts. As my hand continues to rub you in jus the right way your body rocking in slow motion. Your moans are soft almost whispers. You watch me as you feel my breathe lingering over your nipple you feel my tongue slow suck on you and I gently nibble with jus the right amount to turn you on fire. You let a moan letting me know that is jus how you like it. I take off my pants and hike up your dress as you look at me you feel me slide into you and I feel your body soft warm tight. You scream as I begin to thrust deeper inside of you. I pull you close to my chest. You grip on to the sheets with an intense scream. Telling me more! I take you into my arms and lean you against the head board. Your hands extend and take a tight hold on to it as I thrust faster and deeper in to you! Your screaming louder as our sweaty bodies collide. Two passionate lovers expressing everything we've ever felt in these moments of Love! Your body begins to convulse as you feel me get deeper moaning faster louder harder!! You pull me to you telling me don't stop. I pound faster and faster into you harder and hitting you with even more intensity! Our bodies tense as I thrust deep penetrating you with such vigor an our bodies shake with pure bliss reaching the climax that we have both wanted! You smile as we share a few more kisses. We lay down an fall into our sleep, bodies exhausted and in some need of sleep.

Here I sit on the bed looking down at you...wondering, no knowing. As much as I want this to work. This will be the end. A night of passion and calm sleep for the first time in months. I write on a note, "Goodbye my love" slip it under a cup of coffee, leaving the note exposed. Here is where you must stay an out that door is the direction I must take....May you live love and learn...may happiness not elude you... goodbye....to a life that I am not meant to know.....

No comments:

Post a Comment