Sunday, November 15, 2009

I Could Lay Here In Your Touch...

Its midnight and here I lay on this bed of ours. I looked down on my chest and there you lay. Asleep to the world around you. A smile creeps to my lips as I realize I could lay here in your touch with no complaints every night till the day I leave this earth. Its moments like this that truly makes me believe that the Lord has somehow touched me and granted me more blessings then i should have. Everyday you surprise me with something new and takes me new heights. Though you may find me saying this more and more as these years continue know that every word is true. You are the best thing in my world. I look forward to the new discovery's of you. I lay my head back with that smile still upon my face and my heart completely feeling that this is the life. I hope everyone gets to experience the beauty that you have brought to me. I thank you Lord for giving such a fulfilling gift of hope and happiness that is within you, beautiful. I lean in kiss your forehead, lean my head back as I close my eyes and drift to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment