Monday, November 2, 2009

You Are Still the Life I Hope to Have

We left each others lives two years ago...

Now your living a life with someone new where normalcy has become work, home and sleep. You repeat these steps daily waiting for your weekends of Rock Band, drinks and hanging out with friends. You still read books and get lost in new worlds of adventure. You have come to hate work and left your ambitions of becoming a pharmacist. You once loved going to concerts and now you stay at home.

How things have changed with you...You were so full of life...trying to reach the sky was always your goal...now you sit on earth content...

I have moved to another country where I go to work to watch concerts, meet celebrities, and hang out with people from all walks of life. I still write from the heart full of emotions. I have become cold-hearted to the women who I have come across though they were amazing women. I guard what I have left of myself with my sharp words and devilish smile. Never wanting to be broken in such a way again. I spend my nights in the most random places. I let life take me to a where ever it may lead. Taking risk with my life, I was never prone to do that before. Yet here I am forever changed....

How I have changed with out you...Once cautious now running wild and free...Once a loving heart now one that is willing to destroy without any thought...

We were once our very own rebel unit. You'd let me know what you wanted to accomplish i'd plan it out and we'd take the world by storm. You'd always come up with new things you wanted to do, I'd jus want to lay down with you. We always found new ways to change the world around us. I'd jack my mom's car so we could go to a concert because you wanted to go! We'd spend time together even when our familes hated it! You my vanilla ice cream and me caramel topping. All the inside jokes and personal stories we shared. We had become best friends in love. How lovely it once was.

I don't know how you feel bout me but you are still the life I hope to have...

No comments:

Post a Comment