Monday, November 2, 2009

Come Lay With Me

I am laying in bed watching you fix your hair as you get ready for the day. You go into your closet pick out an outfit for the day. Your just as beautiful as the first day we met. Its been 4 years since that day and still I just wanna tell you come lay with me. We keep things simple and always spice up our lives. You the beauty who has taken my life in your hands and held it firm. I love you...

As I lean back in bed and recall our first date. A stupid movie where we laughed and made of the movie the whole time. Then we grabbed a bit out our favorite Spanish food spot, Abuelo's. I still remember how you had taco sauce streaming down your chin and in that exact moment I knew this woman is everything I could have wanted. I still laugh at how that was my first thought, but truth be told it was. After dinner I had this undying urge to show you my favorite place to sit and think. I took you to my place in the world where I could turn on music lay on the hood of my truck and jus stare up at the sky lost in my mind. We pull up to Lake Travis in my area and I park. I hop up on the hood of my truck help you up and I lean back lay down as you lay on my chest. We talk for hours til the sunset rises and in this moment I look into your eyes, we kiss and I know this is it for me. I have found the woman of my dreams, you.

I come back to reality and your standing there smile on your face, you tell me, "I have 30 minutes baby." I simply say, "Come lay with me." You lay on my chest as I kiss your forehead. I love these moments with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment