Sunday, November 15, 2009

Beyond Your Touch

I sit on the edge of the bed with my hands over my face as I look out the window. The sun comes to welcome the world to another day. The silence only broken by the thoughts in my head as I remember what I had. I feel my heart though hurt so determined to overcome. I smile at the aspect of whats to come today. I get up take a shower as the water washes over my eyes I can almost see your face in front of me again. My heart beats with passion for a new lover as the I hear the music from my ipod brings my soul to sing, " I look at you and smile cause I am over youuuu!" I smile at these words. I finish my shower and get ready for my day. I look in the mirror, how your smile still lingers. Some how its been 2 months since you left this home of ours and I have managed to live beyond your touch. I smile looking to the new day knowing that you could never destroy me like you tried. I have overcome you and I will not fall to you. I am the best thing your world ever knew. Funny how life works cause your gonna realize it soon and by then its gonna be to late. Its already too late I am a new person. I have grown and this is my world now!

No comments:

Post a Comment