Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The River Is Flowing With Your Lies


We traveled a path of disbelief an unwanted truths. We said we make it through. Our promises dangled like icecicles slowly melting. Lies are born in minds with weak ties and hearts are broken by devils with devious smiles. On the tables sits a memory that has now faded from our lives.

You said you had the safety on yet this bullet went through me and the gun is still smoking. You said.... You said....

I laid there beside you as you were slowly planning our demise while I was thanking the Lord for the blessing of you. We fought, we screamed and we broke sentimental things. For what it's worth I always loved you, I always believed we could create what they never believed in.

You said that life without me was never living yet there you are within his arms. Sharing gifts with a smile and I am still standing where you said we'd meet. You said... You said...

This river is flowing with your lies and the fish have all died....



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment