Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Under The Street Light....

I traveled from place to place a friendly smile that you all love to have around. We sit and talk for hours til the burning candles smoked. I'd tell you stories of people that have come to my world and you'd do the same. We touch on past memories of a story we both shared. I tell you how my heart is still standing at the under the street light where we said goodbye to forever. You just slightly turn your head to the side nervously. I tell you it's okay I never liked that part of me jokingly. You tell me your heart still goes back to the street light and cries. You look at me eye tearing up as you tell me your sorry for what happened. My heart jumps back in my chest as I tell you it's okay beautiful. This is the way life works we are but explosions in the sky though we may bring beauty to a world we are bound to destroy some things in our way. I give you a hug a whisper, "my love for you is just as strong as the day we said good. When the smokes settles I hope it's you standing at the end of the isle." she wipes her tears tells me she loves me as she gets up to leave. We both know that our lives are not ready for each other as we walk away waving goodbye....both knowing we will find each other again....


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment