Thursday, April 8, 2010

One Moment That Is Forever Ours

Outside the rain is pounding against the windows bringing sound to the nights silence. The cold air within the house has me and you snuggled up together lovers lost together. I look into your eyes accepting my fate as the one who will be yours. We share soft hello kisses as you tell me, "Hello babe." I reply, "Hello beautiful." In this moment we have found our paths intertwined with hearts full of love and hope. I take your hand within mine and as our fingers lock with the perfect grasp, I lean closer and taste your lips again. You smile at me as I quickly lick your teeth, you giggle and tell me to stop. I smile and kiss you one more time. I slide behind you and you cuddle up against me as we start to watch the first movie in our movie marathon. We talk, laugh, and take in every bit of this day. As your eyes close I find my self moving your hair out of your face slowly etching every bit of you to memory in this moment. This day will forever be apart of me just as I hope that you will be. Your eyes open to me as you ask, "What you doing baby?" all I can say is, "I am admiring this blessing that is you baby." You smile pull me to you and tell me to sleep with you. We share a good night kiss as our dreams take us away....

No comments:

Post a Comment