Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Pages We Shared In This Book Of Life

I will leave you with a heart intact and a soul as strong as the day we met. My name will be a whisper in your nights that will bring a smile to your lips. Our love once bloomed those winter months, how we lived for the first time in our lives. We shared stories, talked of our what if futures and created moments that are delicate fireworks blazing through space a heavenly moment indeed. Few would ever taste the joy we held so tightly to for those few months, few would ever see the world we created out of conversation, love and silent stares. For these are moments books could never reach and we were characters beyond fiction. What we shared was real, true and honest. We both decided on the last day that it was not goodbye but I will see you soon, even though we both knew it would be years. Though this is written after we left our hearts only true home to face our paths separately I have this feeling beyond all reason that we as far as we are from each other will find one and other again.

P.S. I love you my last true kiss worth sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment